Get a quote
Usually, ants come indoors for nesting habitats or in search of food. Even small chunks of food, like pet food crumbs, may attract troops of industrious ants. It is one of Earth’s most successful insects that comprises more than 13,000 species.
The fire ant is the most poisonous in Brisbane. This invasive species hurts if you disturb them with your activities. In the favourable temperature of Brisbane, several common garden ants like meat ants, funnel ants, green head ants, and sugar ants thrive.
You can easily detect ants by pheromones. Usually, they are found in large colonies. Preventing ants from breeding and removing them is necessary. You may contact the local ants pest control Brisbane for an instant solution.
Granular bait works well when it is shared with other colony members. Use this method to eliminate the queens. We take the needed measures to spot, examine, and eradicate them after sealing the entry points of ants at your residential place.
Change the water in pots regularly to check their growth. Vinegar, boiling water, chemical ant killers, and boric acids help if poured in cracks, holes, pipes, tile joints, and cavities.
Organic compounds like cinnamon, lemon, peppermint oil, detergent sprays, and vaseline help in case of a minor infestation. But, these DIY products are inadequate to stop ants from entering your house.
Signs of an Ants infestation in your home
- Discarded wings are lying on the floor.
- Bite marks, scattered garbage, fabrics, plastics, holes and burrows on wood, and electric cables are the indications of ant infestation.
How to contain ants from entering your home?
Ant specialist Brisbane asks you to
- Seal all the access points.
- Remove the water sources in and around the home.
- Keep your kitchen tidy.
- Take good care of your pets.
- Work with ant treatment Brisbane.
Ants hate the smells of lavender, cinnamon, garlic, eucalyptus, and peppermint. You can use them as DIY home remedies to get rid of the infestation.
24 hour ant control Brisbane surveys the places rigorously and uses organic compounds which are safe for your kids, pets, and elderly.
You can log in at
https://www.antspestcontrolbrisbane.com.au/ to receive a free quote.
Carpenter Ant: a cause of concern
Carpenter ants feed on the moist woods. They reside in satellite nets. Remember that commercial pesticides are poisonous, so hire trained and professional ant exterminators who know their usage.
They can address the problem of eliminating ants from your place after receiving your request for the same.
Where do professionals excel?
Google an ant exterminator near me to get a quick solution for carpenter ants. They offer helpful prevention tips.
- You can contact us 24/7.
- We monitor the current status.
- Next, we go for an in-depth inspection.
- We detect the infested spots.
- We offer pest control services at a budgeted rate.
- Our team sanitizes all the places at the end of the treatment.
- All members are competent, trained, licensed, and experienced.
- We opt for continuous monitoring and prevent the causes of ant re-infestation.
- We take care of the potential health hazards that may occur because of harmful chemicals and commercial pesticides. We prefer using organic compounds.
Benefits of using an eco-friendly procedure
Are you aware that insects have a role to play in maintaining the balance of nature? We prefer using sweet flag juice dispensers. When you google the best ant exterminator you will get to know that they apply solar light traps for the best results. This method is comparatively cheaper than other industrial procedures.
Chemical pesticides can disturb natural soil fertility. Fruits and veggies grown with toxic pesticides are harmful for human consumption. They can cause numerous diseases.
We apply a led bulb in the trap of the solar panel. It helps attract insects to the stand and makes them fall into the organic insect powder pool. Pesticides are replaced often.