Nobody wants insects in their home unintentionally. Ants are a very unpleasant pest and very difficult to eradicate. It is common for ants to appear at home, especially in houses with low floors that face the street. However, ants can also occur at home on raised floors. One of the positive points is that once the ants are eliminated, they should not appear again, so the best solution is to hire professional local ants pest control service.
However, here we are giving several remedies to eliminate ants at home:
How To Destroy Ants At Home?
If you find an ant alone in your house, you must kill it immediately since it will be an explorer, and its mission will be to return to the anthill to inform the rest about the food sources.
– Hire a cleaning, disinfection, and ant control company, Brisbane. A company with experience and capabilities will be the best equipped to eliminate ants.
– Mix borax with water and sugar. Ants are attracted to sugar – it is very typical to see them in trinkets, sugar bowls, and that is why it is useful to use it as bait, but if you are know-how. In drugstores and cleaning products, they usually sell borax that is mixed with sugar, and water becomes a straightforward paste to spread. It should be placed in a few key places, such as corners.
– Apply anti-ant products. It is necessary to locate the pest’s point of origin and directly destroy the anthill to eliminate ants definitively. There are many products in drugstores or cleaning stores that are ecological and allow you to eliminate ants without problems.
– Place baits around the house. Baits in the form of grains and seeds can be placed at key points for the ants to transport to their anthills. Once they are inside them, the bait spreads the poison, and all the ants are killed.
– Tobacco water. If you are not a smoker, you will not like this mixture. If the ants at home are in the different plants and pots that you have, it is very useful that you soak several tobacco butts in water for a few days. When you think it is sufficiently concentrated, you can water the plants with this mixture.
Many times, these remedies do not work properly, and again after some days, ants enter your home, so as we have advised, the only best solution is to hire a professional’s ant control Brisbane company such as antspestcontrolbrisbane.com.au.