Elimination of ants can be very difficult to perform properly. We all know that ants are not like any other insect, and their unique characteristics can be a headache:
Access point to our home or business: Ants can enter through any minimum crack in search of water or food remains in our kitchen or warehouses.
Traces of smell: Once they have detected their food source, the ants leave an invisible trail that contains chemicals such as pheromones.
Anthills: Can be built anywhere, inside and outside your business or home. They can be detected in the walls, floors, gardens, or the foundations.
Colony size: There may be from 100 to 500,000 insects in the colonies. If they feel threatened, they can move and settle in a different place.
Here are some of the problems that ants can cause:
– They bite into food, contaminating it with pathogens and rendering it unusable for marketing or consumption.
– They invade specific areas of our homes or businesses.
– They create holes in the walls and floors.
– They eat some fabrics and clothes.
– They can destroy plastic materials, such as electrical cables.
– They pollute the surfaces they pass through.
The effectiveness of “do it yourself”:
Most home methods only kill ants that are visible to the naked eye. The effective treatments penetrate the anthills and destroy them, preventing the appearance of future pests.
So, it is important to hire ant Inspections specialist Brisbane as they are professionals and know what treatments to apply for each type of ant and anthill.
How can I avoid them?
– It is important that the food sources are eliminated and that the storage and work areas are clean.
– Stagnant water areas should be avoided, and wet areas should be eliminated.
– Repair cavities, cracks, holes, tile joints, pipes, and joints.
– Eliminate remains of other animals that may attract them as food.
– It is important to locate the nest.
– Eliminating a few ants at the surface level on our own will not stop the invasion, in fact, it could even extend the colony and originate new secondary nests.
Our plan of action:
At Ants Pest Control Brisbane (https://www.antspestcontrolbrisbane.com.au/), we begin by inspecting and identifying all the potential origins of your pest.
Comprehensive inspection: we detect your sanitation or structural problems that may have resulted in ants’ presence.
Activity Identification: We examine and report any evidence of infestation. It is important to know how the population of the type of ant in question develops.
Consideration of risks: We consider your type of business, its geographical location, and structural designs to determine the most appropriate plan of action.
Prevention and sustainable service:
Our services are performed preventively, that is, before the pest is detected and thus reduce the use of biocides.
If you need a product to treat your facilities, our technical manager will determine the most effective and least harmful treatment for the environment.
Our specialists will carry out a report to specify the way in which the cleaning, maintenance and structural sanitation of your facilities can be improved effectively. Thus, eliminating potential sources for colonies to settle.
Constant Monitoring: During our regular services, our specialized technicians carefully inspect the monitors for ant activity signs. They examine the facilities for new ways to access their facilities and ensure the program is working properly.
Evaluation and follow-up: After each treatment, our White ant Inspections specialist Brisbane technicians reflect the services provided, the signs of pests, and any other recommendations. Carrying out constant monitoring and being in constant contact with our clients are the main pillars of our elimination method.