Over the years, several studies have been conducted to find out whether there is a relation between weather and ant infestation. The findings of the surveys demonstrated an impressive relationship between hot and dry conditions, rain, and the infestation of ants.
Ants are cold-blooded, and you notice them indoors in summer because
- They prefer to live in places with a temperature rise.
- Summer is the time when they get food in abundance.
- Windows and doors are mostly open in the summer.
- Usually, they come out after the rain to seek shelter in your home.
- Not the food, but the weather brings them into the house.
Detecting ants by pheromones is easy. Usually, they are found in large colonies. For an instant solution, you can google ant treatment near me.
How to spot ants in your home?
- Pheromones are certain signs of ants’ infestation.
- You can often find discarded wings on the floor.
- Holes and burrows on the wood and scattered garbage are the signs of ant infestation.
Things you can do to prevent ants from entering your home in Summer
A tidy kitchen tidy helps to discourage ants from coming indoors. Sweep floors and wipe down counters regularly to eliminate residue and crumbs from spills. Stock food in sealed pest-proof containers. Always use a refrigerator for keeping ripe fruits.
Change the water in pots regularly to restrict their growth. Use vinegar, boric acids, boiling water, chemical ant killers into the cracks, holes, pipes, tile joints, and cavities.
Organic DIY compounds like lemon, cinnamon, peppermint oil, detergent sprays, and Vaseline work when you have a minor infestation. But, these products are inadequate to prevent queen ants from entering your house.
Professionals use granular baits in the nest. After sealing the entry points of ants at your residential place, we take the measures to spot, examine, and eradicate them.
Ant specialist Brisbane advises you to
- block off all the access points.
- Discard the water sources in and around the home.
- Keep your kitchen tidy.
- Take good care of your pets.
- Work with ant treatment Brisbane.
Local ant control company Brisbane surveys the places rigorously and uses organic compounds which are safe for your kids, pets, and elderly.
Carpenter Ant: a cause of worry
As per the local ants pest control, carpenter ants feed on the moist woods. They reside in satellite nets. Remember that commercial pesticides have numerous side effects. Try to hire licensed and trained professional ant exterminators to deal with them.
Why is hiring professionals a safe decision?
If the ant problem persists, search for an ant exterminator near me to get a quick solution. Professionals offer useful ant prevention tips.
- We monitor the current status.
- We opt for an in-depth inspection.
- We detect the infested spots religiously.
- We offer services at a reasonable rate.
- We clean and sanitize your premises at the end of our treatment.
- We offer effective ant removal services at an affordable rate.
- At the end of our treatment, we clear and sanitize the places.
- Our members are trained, competent, licensed, and experienced.
- We believe in continuous monitoring and preventing the causes of ant re-infestation.
- There are potential health hazards of using commercial pesticides. We prefer organic compounds for your safety.
Advantages of choosing eco-safe products to deal with ants
Remember, ants have a role to play in maintaining the balance of nature. We apply sweet flag juice dispensers. When you google white ant control company Brisbane, you will get to know that they apply solar light traps for the best results. This method is comparatively cheaper than other procedures.
Chemical pesticides destroy natural soil fertility. Fruits and veggies grown with toxic pesticides are dangerous for human consumption. They can cause several diseases.
We use a led bulb in the trap along with a solar panel. It captivates ants to the stand and makes them fall into the pool of organic insect powder. Pesticides are replaced often.